Ok, to be honest, living without a piano has been depressing. Something that I loved to do at home, was play the piano every day. It was the most relaxing medicine to me. I feel like it has slipped through my fingers......I tried to play a piano a few days ago and was frustrated with my skills and how my fingers got confused way too easily....so a new goal for me is to save for a piano so that the one thing that completely relaxes me can come back into my life.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Music Saves My Soul
Ok, to be honest, living without a piano has been depressing. Something that I loved to do at home, was play the piano every day. It was the most relaxing medicine to me. I feel like it has slipped through my fingers......I tried to play a piano a few days ago and was frustrated with my skills and how my fingers got confused way too easily....so a new goal for me is to save for a piano so that the one thing that completely relaxes me can come back into my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steeeeeeeeef...will you pleaaaaaaase play one more time?????????? haha, can you tell i'm working nights - whining and being oh so intellegent?! Stef, what are my two favourite songs that you play????
ReplyDeleteHey Stef......
ReplyDeleteJust found out you had a blog not too long ago!
I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY THIS COMMENT!!!
I had to live without one for three months. Now we are at mom and dad's and my back is getting sore from playing. I am obviously out of shape especially when it comes to my piano skills too!