skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, February 13, 2009
Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
What does a boundary look like?
We have to deal with what is in our soul, and boundaries help us define what that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tomorrow's Path is Unknown: Live today
This is a place for me to record memories, thoughts/opinions and to go back in time and read about my life- the result of the choices I have and will make.
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(37)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(10)
Doors of Opportunity"Don't let the comfort and sec...
YELLOW/jaunesunshine. school bus. paint. banana. ...
" Stef lives under a rock" That was a comment dire...
Happy Valentines Day (Feb 14th) - Enjoy your day...
"IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, THE...
Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider set...
2 Keys to HappinessOne...Being able to tolerate th...
PATIENCEYou have the right to be frustrated with m...
Shhhhhhhh......what do I hear?SILENCE.Isn't it ama...
Things that make me happy Knowing that 4 people l...
►
January
(5)
About Me
Stefanie Drummond
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment